M. Gljušćić, M. Franulović, D. Lanc, A. Žerovnik
Additive Manufacturing, August 2022
• A protocol for conducting a microscale analysis based on RVE model has been proposed.
• Statistically significant constituent’s data has been acquired from the microscopic analysis of fiber reinforced composite specimens.
• Specimens have been tested in tension, with the strains captured utilizing digital image correlation full-field measurements.
• The CZM has been integrated within the microscale response and holistically fitted to match the experimental data.
• An experimental protocol for acquiring fiber/matrix and inter-raster cohesive properties has been proposed.